What’s in it for You
- Mountain Biking: 90km Day 1, 90km Day 2, 70km Day 3.
- 3 days of amazing riding through the Eastern Cape.
- 2 race villages with Luxury Tented Accommodation Packages available shortly
- Goodie Bag with GKT apparel
- A comfortable mattress. You will need to bring your sleeping bag and pillow. (Maybe a blanket as well)
- 7 meals in total plus a great pub manned by the farmers at each race village. (Don’t say we didn’t warn you about the farmers)
- Professional medical support is included however we do advise that you get special medical cover just in case
- Full logistical support from Oakley Group who will transport your Rider Box from race village to race village
- 2 - 3 water points along the route for Day 1 & 2
- 2 water points on Day 3
- Compulsory Stop on Day 3 for 10 minutes – to soak in the view, have a “selfie” and “refresh” yourself, compliments of the GKT team – you can always negotiate more compulsory stops, but it must be a majority vote
- Gauteng riders will be able to register in Johannesburg and then have their Rider Box transported to Queenstown and back to Johannesburg after the race
- Bike transport offered for Gauteng riders at a nominal rate
- Free bus shuttle from East London airport to Queenstown
- Free bus shuttle from Morgan Bay on the 30th April and the 1st May to the East London airport
- Great lucky draw prizes
- Race medal
- TLC along the way
- Unbelievable Eastern Cape hospitality
- And much more….
What’s not included:
- Accommodation in Queenstown and Morgan Bay. Whilst there is ample accommodation in both towns, we advise you to book as early as possible.
- Massages, physio, and bike mechanic service will be for your own account.
- There will be limited car shuttle service on offer from Queenstown to Morgan Bay, and these will be on a first come first served basis
Mostly tented, but with a twist.
We will offer the following:
- Corporate Corner – for all those in Corporate batches – mostly noisy
- Couples Corner – yip, for those riding with a significant other – also noisy, but with different noises
- Bachelor Party Corner – for the boys getting away from home for a few days – very noisy
- Boring Corner- for the Racing snakes who need to be in bed by sunset (Sorry, not on this ride) – never going to happen
- Girls Corner – for ladies riding with lady friends, complete with armed guards to keep the “Bachelor Party Corner” away from your side of the camp