Entries close on Sunday the 11th of April or when we have a full filed of 150 riders
Entries close once we have 80 registered and fully paid up teams.
- • 70% of the entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received before 11 April 2021.
- • 50% of entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received between 11 April and before 18 April 2021.
- • 0% of the registration fee will be refunded if written notice is received after 18 April 2021.
Cancelled entries will under no circumstances be transferred to 2022.
In the event of adverse weather conditions, or should the dates of the event be changed owing to unforeseen circumstances, such as legal requirements or government legislation changes, the race organiser and the course director reserve the right to cancel or postpone the race or stage due to safety conditions.
Your entry will be transferred to the next event provided it takes place in 2021. Should you not be able to make the dates, or the event is cancelled for 2021, a 60% discount will be offered for the 2022 event.
Should you wish to substitute yourself or your team member you are able to do so by following the instructions below. We encourage you to make substitutions as soon as possible such that we can update our records and send relevant information to the new rider.
Substitutions will cost R450 per substitution.
Substitutions will close on Sunday the 18th of April.
Further substitutions can only be done at registration for a cost of R500.
How do I make a substitution?
What you need to know:
- • The cost is R450 per substitution.
- • Contact the race office on firstname.lastname@example.org to make your substitution.
- • Please do not assume the substitution is complete until payment has been made and the Substitution Confirmation email has been received.