No, it’s not as you finance gurus know a bond to be. Our bond is slightly different.
We have limited bonds available for you and your clients to join us taking advantage of an unbelievable hospitality package in the Great Kei Trek.
A Corporate Bond Package consists of the following:
- Entries to the GKT
- Non-rider packages
- VIP hospitality – luxury tented accommodation – own tent, bed, etc
- Private massage services
- Private hospitality/ chill zone area (shared with other bond holders)
- Special “beverage” package
- Private bike mechanic service
- Special private pre-GKT cocktail party presentation
- Registration in Jhb for Gauteng riders
- Complimentary bag transport to start in Queenstown from Jozi and from finish in Morgan Bay back to Jozi
- Complimentary bike transport to the start in Queenstown from Jozi, and back to Jozi from the finish
- Free airport shuttle service – from EL Airport to Queenstown and from Morgan Bay to EL Airport
- Special entries for each rider into The Bridgestone Route 66 MTB Experience (Feb 2019) and The Cradle Mountain Trophy (Apr 2019) – Training rides
Please note that this package excludes accommodation on the night before the race and the night after. We will gladly assist in compiling an additional package for accommodation in Queenstown and in Morgan Bay.
We have four offerings:
Level 1 – 10 entrants and 2 non-riders
Level 2 – 20 Entrants and 3 non-riders
Level 3 – 30 entrants and 4 non-riders
Level 4 – 40 entrants and 5 non-riders
To find out more, please feel free to contact Irene on email@example.com
or alternatively on 082-787-3317.